Saturday, June 07, 2008

Week 4, Session 4

So I am a girl. If the man I am crazy about does not treat me nicely, I get all upset and as a result, I can't run far. Since all my thoughts are then centered around on why he said it like that, and why he never called me back when he promised he would, I can't concentrate on running for those 30 extra seconds, or that one extra mile.

Besides, after running for about 6 minutes, my legs felt like lead and they hurt. So I had to start walking and I felt too tired to pick up the pace and go. And I tried very hard. But my legs were feeling rather achy and they just wouldn't lift off the ground. I almost gave up then.

But today, when I woke up, it was raining and everything was so nice and cool and green and shiny and new. I have promised myself to go out there and try again. I owe it to myself.

Total running time: 10 minutes
Total walking time: 30 minutes

No comments: