Music?
Thought I'd share some of the music that plays when I run:
Hollaback Girl: Gwen Stefani
Can't Get you Out of My Head: Kylie Minogue
Inner Smile: Texas
Red Blooded Woman: Kylie Minogue
Pump It: Black Eyed Peas
Till I Collapse: Eminem
Pon De Replay: Rihanna
Start the Commotion: The Wiseguys
I don't wanna be: Gavin DeGraw
Feel Good: Gorillaz
She's a Rebel: Green Day
Fight for your Rights: Beastie Boys
Born to Run: Bruce Springsteen
What do you listen to on your runs? Tell me :-)
1 comment:
Hi!! Sounds like we have somewhat similar taste in music. Here's a glimpse at my play list:
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven (my power song!)
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Big Girls Don’t Cry - Fergie
Who Knew - Pink
Pump Up the Jam (and Move This) - Technotronic
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fallout Boy
I Don’t Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Her Eyes - Pat Monahan
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Bitch - Meredith Brooks
St. Elmo’s Fire
Summer Girls - LFO
After the World - Disciple
Happy Trails!!
Post a Comment